A sturdy, fully enclosed fire retardant and foot operated pedal bin.
Fire Retardant Pedal Bin
- The bin is made from corrosion resistant galvanised steel with metal fixings.
- Available in seven lid colours (black, orange, white, blue, green, yellow and red) to help in the segregation of waste, and with the option of a silent-closing lid.
- The lids, except the white option, are coated with anti-microbial paint making it ideal for medical waste to reduce any risk of harmful bacteria spreading on the surface of the bin. This antibacterial feature uses silver-ion antibacterial coating to absorb and destroy harmful bacterium.
- The lid fits flush within the frame of the bin for a smooth finish and can be supplied with a quiet close gas strut option. This needs to be specified at time of order.
- This bin is foot pedal operated.
- Available in 3 sizes- 18, 36 and 65 litre sizes.
- The 18 litre bin is is a slimline unit giving excellent capacity to size ratio with a generous waste aperture.
- The 36 litre bin ideal for treatment rooms and toilet areas.
- The 65 litre bin is ideal for high volumes of waste and is an excellent choice for busy wards and public areas.